Have you ever woken up in the morning and all you desired is a fast and easy way to prepare a poached egg? Well, we have the perfect egg hacks for you that will definitely set off your morning to an eggcellent start.
1. Fry your eggs in onion rings.
Chances are you already have an onion on hand, and these perfectly circular fried eggs come out sandwich-ready. Try it yourself and see.
2. Make hard-boiled eggs in the oven.
Not only does a muffin tin allow you to “hard boil” more eggs at once, but Alton Brown says cooking them in the oven makes for a creamier egg inside.
3. Use a poaching bag for the easiest poach of your life.
The bags are cheap, disposable and the eggs poach themselves. Just simmer your egg in a bag, and it’s good to be devoured.
4. Whip up a magical “golden egg.”
It’s like a hard-boiled egg, except everything’s yellow inside.
5. Separate yolks with a water bottle for easy egg whites.
6. Microwave an egg in a ceramic bowl for a one-minute breakfast.
All it takes is 60 seconds and one dish.
7. And when all else fails, use Julia Child’s poached egg trick that works every time.
All you have to do is boil the egg for only 10 seconds before cracking it into the water.
Now who’s an egg master? YOU ARE!!