Yummy is Nairobi’s premier urban lifestyle magazine specifically for food lovers. It features food and drink lifestyle content, covering everything from bars, cafes and restaurants to chefs & mixologists, news & events with special guides on coffee, wine, cocktails and much more. Past copies are available on issuu.com/getyummy.
A Typical Yummy Reader:
- 45% Male, 55% Female
- Median Age: 34
- Affluent (200k average annual household income)
- Educated (University Degree)
- Urban (Living in Nairobi GMA)
- Loves dining out and enjoys Nairobi’s nightlife scene
Per Issue Rates (Ksh excluding VAT)
|1 Issue||6 Issues||12 Issues|
Circulation & Distribution
10,000 copies translating to a readership of approximately 40,000 readers, distributed through our network of cafes, restaurants, shopping malls, book stores, and other high traffic areas in the city. Approximately 1000 copies will be distributed directly to a broad spectrum of A, B & C1 social and economic classes, including individuals with high disposable income, young professionals, corporate executives, decision makers and expats.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 (CMYK files)
- Adobe Illustrator CS6 (CMYK files with all text outlined and images embedded)
- Files should be saved in TIFF or EPS format with 300dpi resolution in CMYK mode
- All artworks should be accompanied with a signed printed