Former Radio Jockey Shaheed Ali Khan (SAK) has made headlines as a Disc Jockey, Promoter and Musician. Zindagi With SAK is the current popular vlog which shares everything from the world of food, celebrities, events, entrepreneurs, lifestyle, fashion and glamour. DJ SAK visited Bonhomie restaurant at The Concord hotel. He loved the ambience, portions of food and friendly service from the kitchen staff to the waiters and managers.
Herb Crusted Chicken
- 1/2 spring chicken with skin and bone, 10ml white wine, 10ml olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves,
- 2 slices white bread, 1/2 bunch parsley,
- 30g Parmesan cheese, salt as required, black pepper as required
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic, white wine and olive oil. Rest the chicken in the cold place for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180°C. After 30 minutes, roast the chicken in the oven for 20 mins.
For the herb crust:
- Cut the edges off the 2 slice of white bread. Place bread and parsley in a food processor and blend until breadcrumbs form. Add grated parmesan cheese and gently mix together.
- Take the roasted chicken grease and pour over the roasted chicken for. Gently sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture on top until chicken is covered.
- Place chicken back into the oven until the breadcrumb coat browns.