Chicken And Coriander Dim Sum Recipe
- 100g baking flour,
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 50g minced chicken
- 2 cloves finely chopped and slightly cooked garlic
- 10g oyster sauce
- 1 bunch coriander, salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine chicken, fried garlic and oyster sauce.
- Using a fork, mix well and season to taste then add coriander to the mixture.
- Separately, combine all dough ingredients and knead with lukewarm water until smooth.
- Roll out flat and as thin as possible, then use a round cutter to get individual disks.
- Take an individual disk, add some of the mixture to the centre, apply an egg wash around the edges and fold to get the desired shape.
- Repeat process for all. Place shaped dim sums in a basket and steam for about 8-10 minutes.
- Once ready, serve steaming hot with your choice of dipping sauce preferably a sweet and chili Thai sauce