Thanksgiving is around the corner so it’s about time to prepare your menu for entertaining your friends and loved ones. Here is an easy appetizer that you can prepare pretty fast and is so delicious!
A helpful tip for you; use only ripe avocados that have a little give when pressed gently. If they aren’t ripe and will feel hard and will prove hard to mash and not only that, they will not taste good.
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- 2 avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Cilantro and/or chives
- Place the eggs in a large pot and cover with one inch of cold water. Cover with a lid.
- Bring to a rolling boil, and remove from heat. Let the eggs sit, covered for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from water and immediately place in bath of ice water for a few minutes.
- Remove shells and cut the egg in half, vertically.
- Remove the yolk and place in a bowl. Set the cooked whites aside on a serving tray.
- In the bowl with the yolks, add all the ingredients for guacamole. Mash until well incorporated.
- Spoon guacamole mixture into the bowls of the cooked egg whites.
- Garnish with cilantro and/or chives.
- Serve & enjoy!!