During the two day festivals a number of things will be conducted which include:
- Blood Pressure and Cholesterol screening by the Kenyan-Heart National Foundation (K.H.N.F.)
- Diabetes screening by the Kenya Diabetes Management & Information Centre
- Cancer Screenings by Texas Cancer Care
- Hearing screenings and assessments by Operation Ear Drop Kenya
- Educational sessions
- Proper nutrition Session-Moderated by Maureen Okoth, Nutritionist
- How to care for someone with cancer Session- Moderated by Faraja Cancer Trust
- First aid and emergency preparedness moderated by: St. Johns Ambulance
- Well woman, well child moderated by Gertrude’s Children’s Hospital
- Stress reduction techniques moderated by Dr. Chris Hart.
Demonstrations on the showcase will be:
- Self Defense facilitated by: Martial Arts Specialist Caro A. Tolo
- Yoga Class facilitated by Vinyasa Yoga- Oriane
- Zumba Class facilitated by Liz Baregu
- Aerobics Class facilitated byMagic Mike
You are adviced to pack your gym shoes and get your sweat towel ready, a notebook and pen so that you can CHOOSE well TO LIVE WELL
For only KES 500 all visitors to the HEALTH FESTIVAL WILL EXPERIENCE Medical Screenings.
Direction to Pride Inn Westlands is on the map below.