I LOVE LOVE LOVE this recipe, especially when i have cravings for cake at 11pm or on a Monday night and I just can not possibly start baking I make this. Mix everything together in a mug, pop in the microwave for 3 mins and its ready. how cool is that???
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
- 4 tablespoon flour
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder or instant coffee (I used Starbucks VIA Extra Bold)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoon Nutella
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a regular sized coffee mug (10oz), add egg and whisk lightly with a fork. Add milk, salt, espresso powder, sugar, cocoa, and oil to the mug. Mix well.
- Add the Nutella and mix very well.
- Fold the flour in carefully with a fork. Be careful not to overmix, to ensure a smooth fluffy texture.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.