I am a self-proclaimed lover of everything delicious. I started Rabala’s Delights blog to simply show how you can create beautiful, delicious, and filling dishes from locally available produce!
The only thing that matches my love for cooking is a great restaurant experience and Ocean Basket delivered that for me in readiness for NRW2017. The chef prepared a sesame crusted tuna served with peppers that had me grinning from ear to ear. Ocean Basket has great service and an array of seafood, for anyone looking to explore. Definitely one of Rabala’s delights!
- Tuna 200g
- White pepper 2g
- Salt 2g
- Corn oil 5ml
- Mixed toasted sesame seeds 10g
- Pat dry the tuna with a kitchen towel.
- Season it evenly with white pepper and salt.
- Apply corn oil evenly so the sesame seeds can cling to it.
- Coat the tuna with sesame seeds generously.
- Cook for 1 minute on each side until you get a nice sear.