Sea food lovers, listen up! Que Pasa have brought back mussels to their menu for a limited time frame. Between Friday 15th and Monday 18th of May, you can enjoy their delicious taste at Que Pasa in Karen.
- 1KG of fresh blue mussels with chips and a glass of white wine or a Belgian beer will go for Ksh. 3500
- 1/2 KG of fresh blue mussels will be yours at Ksh.2000
You can choose to have your favourite mussel style in either cream and white wine, spicy marinara or enjoy them their natural element: Steamed in their own juice with fresh vegetables.
They also have new additions to their seafood menu! You can have the Mussel ravioli with garlic brioche in tomato and chives butter sauce or opt for the Zanzibari lobster with dashi risotto, parmesan purée and seafood bisque! Sounds good eh? What are you waiting for?
Love seafood? Read more below!
- Top Five Seafood Dishes You Can Get In Nairobi
- Design Your Own Seafood Platter At Seven
- These Are The Best Restaurants In Karen