Toranj Persian Mixed Kebab Plate Recipe
- 200g boneless chicken
- 200g beef fillet
- 200g lamb minced meat
- Cut the boneless chicken in pieces and marinate it with lemon and saffron. Put the marinading chicken in the fridge for 2 days.
- After the 2 days, place the chicken pieces on special Persian skewers. It is ready to be grilled!
- For the beef fillet, cut it into slices and marinate it in onion, lemon juice and saffron. Put the marinating beef in the fridge for 2 days.
- After 2 days, place the beef pieces on special Persian skewers. It is ready to be grilled!
- Marinate the minced lamb with Persian seasoning and place it on special Persian skewers.
- Cook your meats on an open fire and serve with the Iranian rice.
Yo guys I’m Jayson. I’m a food and lifestyle blogger with a mission of rediscovering life and biting my way through new experiences. I had a chance to visit the Toranj Restaurant and I loved the experience. I have always been a huge fan of Middle Eastern cuisine. They just have a way with their flavors that are always sure to excite your palate. I had the Persian mixed platter that was to die for.