With all the binge-eating, unhealthy eating habits that all of us indulged to during the holidays, we’re pretty sure your body could do with some cleansing!
Try this delicious watermelon ginger juice which is good for blood flow. It is also abundant with anti oxidants that help repair damaged cells, and it contains the amino acid, citrulline, that converts to arginine in our body. Arginine is necessary for healthy cardiovascular and immune functioning. Plus ginger has important healing properties and is great for boosting your immune system.
- Water Melon – 2 cup’s (diced)
- Ginger – an inch sized
- Ice-cubes – 3
- Mint Sprig – 2 to serve
- Put the diced water melon, with or without seeds, a piece of ginger, ice-cubes in your mixie jar or in your blender, grind them for about 15-20 seconds.
- Strain the juice out.
- Serve chilled and see how your tummy enjoy’s this chilled drink!
- Either you can discard the seed’s before you blend the melon.
- If using already refrigerated water melon, you need not use ice-cubes separately. Also there is no need for sugar and water to be added while blending.